Need immediate advice.

• Need immediate advice.

Okay so, I'm in bit of a trouble. I liked this guy and we used to chat a lot. He wasn't officially my boyfriend, but I did really like him. So, we used to chat up till late nights and early mornings. He doesn't stay here in Canada and so I thought I was safe, with all the flirting we were doing, and I really thought he was casual about it too. But last week he came back to town and he has been asking to meet me. He said he want's to have sex with me. Well, he said this before too that he would want to have sex with me when he would come back to town, but I didn't know he was serious. I do like him, but not that much to sleep with him. And when I told him this, he started blackmailing me. The one big mistake I did was send him some nude pics of mine. Well, I didn't want to do that, but he kept pestering me, so I did it. May be I send him a couple of pics. And now he is threatening to put them on social medias, if I don't sleep with him. I know this sounds crazy, but you have no idea how crazy I'm going in here. I've been discussing about this to my best friend, and she has been telling me to put up a case of sexual assault on him. Is that possible to do that. Cause from what I read online, (torontodefencelawyers.com/practice-areas/sexual-assault/) I think we can do that only if any sexual act is involved. So what can I do? Moreover, my parents have no clue about this yet, but probably I'll have to let them know about this soon. Please advice me as to what I can do.
      Life is a dream. Don't wake up. ;)
    • You can't press sexual assault charges against him but it is illegal to
      post nude or revealing pictures of someone on social media without
      their knowledge or consent. You could report this threat to the authorities
      and tell them he is trying to blackmail you into having sex with him by
      threatening to post nude pictures of you on social media. You can tell him you are going to do this
      and bring your parents into this too if he doesn't stop his threats.