flirting with Tchapper

• flirting with Tchapper

hello
      i am new on the forum, just move to the usa. i need some advice. maybe in the us the flirting rule's are diferent than france because i don't understand what is happening to me.

i just met a girl via my friend steven. She started to tchat with me but always asking me not to talk about it to steven. i asked her if they are a couple and she says no. then she asked me to use the application called TCHAPPER to be sure that if i am with steven he cannot read our messages and so not get caught. so i did.
      we talked about everything for 3 weeks and i don't see why everything has to be secret.
      then i tried to asked stevent about her, to see if she lying to me and if they are together but he told me no, they are not. so why all this secrets?
      i finally asked her directly what are her intentions, she laught and said "it's so exciting to communicate via secret messages, you don't know what you are going to get.."
      but she is not using this app with steven. is she in to me? is she palying with me?
      i think the only think i can do, it's finding me a nice normal girl.... :thumbup: