No GF yet at 17

• social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

i don't have a boyfriend and... am not bothered about it, boys my age are horny pigs
      that is a sexist generalization of the male species, shame on you
      you looking for a fight?
      not my fault she said something sexist
      oh but you just had to start bitching though, she wasn't even talking to you, why do you care
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

i don't have a boyfriend and... am not bothered about it, boys my age are horny pigs
      you looking for a fight?
      oh but you just had to start bitching though, she wasn't even talking to you, why do you care
      you are the one who is being of the bitch, missy, i don't like sexism so if i see it i speak out against it
    • social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you looking for a fight?
      you are the one who is being of the bitch, missy, i don't like sexism so if i see it i speak out against it
      i'm the biggest fucken bitch you'll ever fucken meet mother fucker, got a problem? take it up with my middle finger coz
      please you're not even speaking out against it, you just recognized it as sexism and decided "hey, ima start bitching coz i think i'm cool"
      i am the QUEEN of bitch ok i know your shit, you ain't slick, hoe.
    • Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you looking for a fight?
      i'm the biggest fucken bitch you'll ever fucken meet mother fucker, got a problem? take it up with my middle finger coz please you're not even speaking out against it, you just recognized it as sexism and decided "hey, ima start bitching coz i think i'm cool"
      i am the QUEEN of bitch ok i know your shit, you ain't slick, hoe.
      i do not understand this "mother fucker" i am a virgin and i don't get why you enjoy being a bitch i thought it was an insult? you insult me for "being a bitch" yet and you think to decide to proclaim yourself as a bitch in a good manner? i not understand. also what is this "ain't slick hoe"??? i never claimed to be a slippery gardening tool????
    • social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you looking for a fight?
      i'm the biggest fucken bitch you'll ever fucken meet mother fucker, got a problem? take it up with my middle finger coz please you're not even speaking out against it, you just recognized it as sexism and decided "hey, ima start bitching coz i think i'm cool"i am the QUEEN of bitch ok i know your shit, you ain't slick, hoe.
      i do not understand this "mother fucker" i am a virgin and i don't get why you enjoy being a bitch i thought it was an insult? you insult me for "being a bitch" yet and you think to decide to proclaim yourself as a bitch in a good manner? i not understand. also what is this "ain't slick hoe"??? i never claimed to be a slippery gardening tool????
      congrats on being a virgin lol what a nice and irrelevant thing to add i am so very happy that you sir shared that, my life is now complete, i can now take over the world with that exquisite piece of info <3 cool beans bro.

i enjoy being a bitch coz it's fun and i'm a good one, seeing you try is insulting to the bitch covenant and your application has been tossed in the trash soz not soz.

actually you did say you were a gardenning tool back in 478bc remember? you and cleopatra were sculpting a moose and you were like "i'm a skin" which was you obviously implying that you are a slick hoe but.. honey... you aren't soz.

-i can be irrelevant too :thumbdown: ^^ ^^ ^^
    • social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

i'm a guy and don't really care coz most of us are lol, and she wasn't being serious ob, she probs has had bad experiences with guys her age
      All sparks kindle new flames <3
    • Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you looking for a fight?
      i'm the biggest fucken bitch you'll ever fucken meet mother fucker, got a problem? take it up with my middle finger coz please you're not even speaking out against it, you just recognized it as sexism and decided "hey, ima start bitching coz i think i'm cool"i am the QUEEN of bitch ok i know your shit, you ain't slick, hoe.
      congrats on being a virgin lol what a nice and irrelevant thing to add i am so very happy that you sir shared that, my life is now complete, i can now take over the world with that exquisite piece of info <3 cool beans bro.
      i enjoy being a bitch coz it's fun and i'm a good one, seeing you try is insulting to the bitch covenant and your application has been tossed in the trash soz not soz.

actually you did say you were a gardenning tool back in 478bc remember? you and cleopatra were sculpting a moose and you were like "i'm a skin" which was you obviously implying that you are a slick hoe but.. honey... you aren't soz.

hahahahah "i'm a skin" hahaa

Tobi. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

i'm a guy and don't really care coz most of us are lol, and she wasn't being serious ob, she probs has had bad experiences with guys her age
      i know i am one of them piggies <3
      :wink wink emily: lol jks
      Feel my heat.
    • Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

social_engineer wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you looking for a fight?
      it wasn't irrelevant you said i was a "mother fucker" meaning i fuck mothers even though i am a virgin so i don't fuck anything
      so am i bitch or not i'm confused now

i do not understand what this means i do not know anybody named cleopatra and i cannot sculpt i think you may have me confused as someone else