I don't know if he likes me or if he's just being super friendly

• I don't know if he likes me or if he's just being super friendly

So I have a guy friend who I'm quite close and comfortable with but there's been lots of little things that have made me think that maybe he might like me but I'm not sure if he's just being really friendly. If this was any other guy I would think (with very little doubt) that he likes me for sure but this guy is kind of different. He is a big hugger, he hugs everyone, all the time and is very comfortable with almost everyone which makes me doubt these usually obvious signs.

-He hugs me every time I see him unless I'm with my friends
      -He hugged/shortly held me from behind
      -He started calling me bae (he calls a lot of others babe but I've never heard him call anyone else bae)
      -He once called me bae, hugged me, then said 'I'm just kidding', smiled and went back to the game he was playing
      -We were walking along with a bunch of other friends and we were linking arms (which he does with everyone) and then he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers (which I haven't seen him do with anyone else) for about 2 minutes until I had to drop it to answer my phone
      -He occasionally gives me extra long hugs (10ish seconds) and once held me for about 20-30 seconds (we were side stage during our school play and he went to give me a regular hug like he always does but ended up just holding me for what felt like ages)

I think that's about everything. Does he like me as more then a friend or is he just being really friendly? Please help!

(Also I'm 16 and he's 15 if that matters at all)
    • I would say he likes you very much. He probably is waiting for you to make a first move with some affection toward him.
      He might feel a little shy because you are a year older which really doesn't matter but it could make him a little shy.
      Also like Best Friend said just ask him. An other thing you could do if you really like him is you could ask him out too.