Long Distance Relationships...?

• Long Distance Relationships...?

So i am 16. Last week i was told by my parents that we are moving. Its about an hour and a half away. My older sister who currently lives with us will be staying here. My parents said depending on her living situation its my choice if i go with them and my younger brothers or move in with my sister. If i got i can come stay with my sister or friends every weekend and holidays. The real big change with me schools.
      Last night i told my girlfriend about it. We have been dating for 2 months. She said if i move we are breaking up. She said that she doesn t want me to feel pressure to come see her every weekend. She said that i will come back in the beginning, but then i will settle in there and get tired of coming. And that when rugby season starts i will have games every Saturday so i wont be able to come down as often. And she doesn t want that heartbreak.
      The absolute last thing i want is to put her through any pain. And i know that the distance and not seeing each other will take a toll on her too.
      So what do i do ? Do i base my decision on our relationship ?
      Also one of my friends said that they think i should end it with her regardless of what happens because they said its bad that she doesn't even want to try make it work and it shows she not actually in the relationship... ? Is that true ?
    • I agree, I think you should end it. It has only been 2 months and I know that may seem like some time but really it is not that long. Your GF is right, you will move away and at first you will come every weekend but it will die down and that is not good for both you and her. Let it go now and still be friends.
      Meghan~17~ Class of 2017