When a guy doesn't text back after first meeting him

• When a guy doesn't text back after first meeting him

So I was shopping with friends at this store and I notice this cute guy. I worked up the courage to go up and ask for his number and he gave it to me. However, when I texted him he never replied to my two texts. I know its his number because his Snapchat and Kik are connected to his phone number. I want to know what was the point of giving me his number if he wasn't going to reply to text in the first place? What exactly was the motive? Its been about 3 weeks since this happened and it;'s still bothering me. If he wasn't gping to reply to my text then why give me his actual number? He could've said no or replied and said he wasn't interested right? :(
    • Fay Mellion wrote:

So I was shopping with friends at this store and I notice this cute guy. I worked up the courage to go up and ask for his number and he gave it to me. However, when I texted him he never replied to my two texts. I know its his number because his Snapchat and Kik are connected to his phone number. I want to know what was the point of giving me his number if he wasn't going to reply to text in the first place? What exactly was the motive? Its been about 3 weeks since this happened and it;'s still bothering me. If he wasn't gping to reply to my text then why give me his actual number? He could've said no or replied and said he wasn't interested right? :(
      It's been 3 weeks so if I was you I either burn or throw away that phone number because he is not going to reply. He was probably just be nice and I don't know why he didn't just give you a wrong number, but 3 weeks without replying seems pretty obvious that he is not interested or his phone got busted.
      Meghan~17~ Class of 2017
    • i think he was just being nice lol, once he gives it to you he aint obliged to respond to anything you text lel. a few times i just like give it out and not reply to any of them on purpose coz i know it annoys them :) bc i'm annoying like that
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Was he there with friends? Maybe they were egging him on to do it and then when he got home and by himself he thought what the hell did I just do. I wouldn't take it personal though. Nothing gained is nothing lost. Just move on now as it has been 3 weeks.
      "If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on."~ Tove Lo