hi everybody, Uncomfortable with my Stepdad

• hi everybody, Uncomfortable with my Stepdad

So im a 14 year old african american girl i have 1 older brother we have 2 different dad my brother knows his dad and is close ro gim but my dad left me when i was a baby and my mom got legal custody of me.. when i was around 5 i met the person she was dating which is now "supposibly" my stepdad hes caucasian.. they arent married but have been dating for a long time..when i was little i wasnt really bothered by him..but as i got older i started to distance myself..i dont lwt him.kiss my cheek or let him hug me really i guess its because ive never had a man love me before and i just dont feel comfortable i dont see him as a dad but more of a friend..i guess hes a good person in his own way and i know my mom and him both love eachother but him being around wants me to meet my biological dad.. The only thing i know about my dad is that his name is Howard..and i only seen one pictre of him and its kimd of hard to make out...i feel kind of angry that my older brother has his real dad and not me. Can someone relate or help me with what im feeling? How can i deal with this.
      Low carb chips and The half day diet to lose weight