Menustrual cramps :(

• Menustrual cramps :(

Hi girls,
      Which all methods are you trying to get rid of menstrual cramps? I’m fed up with the difficulties which I’m facing during that period of time. My menstrual cycle is not regular and I'm experiencing severe pain all over my body during that time. I’m not able to bear the abdomen pain and joint pain. I used to get painkillers to get relieved from the pain and am also practicing some pelvic exercises. Recently I had attended a session by a gynecologist regarding this menstrual abnormalities and difficulties. She told that the intake of such painkillers at this age might cause some side effects. I’m scared. Are there any alternative treatments to get rid of these cramps? While searching for it, I happened to read an article on physical therapy and menstrual cramps ( dynamicphysiotherapy.ca/blog/p…lp-ease-menstrual-cramps/ ). It says that physiotherapy can ease the menstrual pain. Does anyone here had tried such alternative treatment methods? Is it really effective? Do they have any side effects? Kindly share your thoughts. Thank you in advance.