The way I see things is becoming annoying

• The way I see things is becoming annoying

Hey,
      It's been a few months since I started thinking a different way about life. It's not a good way to see life but I can't stop seeing it that way.

The way I see things :

1) "Everything is useless". Buying a lot of clothes or furniture, it's a waste of money. Because who actually cares of what you or your house looks like? And if someone you don't know cares, in 2 minutes they're already going to forget what you were wearing. If it's someone you know, the next day they won't remember what you were wearing the day before.

2) "Everything is a waste a time". Taking hours to get ready is a waste of time because as I said, no one cares.

3) Dating right now is hard. I'm still really young, but I already know the main things that I want to do in the future. I currently live in France, but I know i'm going to move to the US as soon as I can, so I know that every relationship that I have now are never gonna lead to anything, so it just doesn't make me wanna date anyone until i move to the US..

4) Even if you're famous, and people post pictures of you on social media, someone looks at the picture, and 5 minutes later, they already forgot about this picture.

They are many more examples but i wanted to try to keep it as short as possible.

How to stop seeing life this way?