Stepdad torture

• Stepdad torture

Hello all,
      I'm Concetta and I have a younger sister who is 18 yrs old. We are living with our stepdad in Canada. Our mom passed away last year. So we don't have any other option, we have to live with our stepdad. Our stepdad is not a good person. He used to beat us and sometimes he tries to abuse us. We are totally helpless. I am working, so I used to go out early and reach home during during late evenings. But my sister is studying and she'll reach home earlier. I'm totally worried about her because she cannot manage herself alone. I need some suggestions for our safety. I read some articles which said to maintain good relationship with neighbors fire-monitoring.com/5-tips-keeping-community-safe/. So yesterday I went and talked to my neighbor and she said that she'll keep an eye on my home. She told me to inform her in case of any emergency. I'm a bit relieved now, but still i'm scared of what will happen inside my home. So I thought of installing a security camera in my home without his knowledge. Do you guys know any security camera which is very small and which can be hidden in rooms? Also it'll be better if I can monitor what's happening in my home through my mobile. Please give your valuable suggestions.
    • Con123 wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

:clicks link: - :gets prompted for 2 downloads and to enter my email and crap:

here is my valuable wisdom for you miss "concetta-blah-poo-stink" haz a tu madre tonta follando culo de aqui :love: :love: :love: :love:
      Thank you, but I don't understand what you are speaking
      oh you're welcome ;)
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.