Celebrating my girl friend's birthday.

• Celebrating my girl friend's birthday.

Hey! It's my girl friend's birthday next month and I want to do something special for her. I'm thinking of throwing a party. But I'm so not experienced with all this. I mean, she is a kind of girl who loves parties and is very social. I, on the other hand, am kind of reserved and I hardly attend or enjoy any parties. But I so much wanna do this for her. It's more than a year now that we are dating and I haven't been able to pamper her with any expensive gifts or anything. She has never demanded for any, but I really feel bad for not being able to do all that. I know how every girl wishes get gifts from her boyfriend. Hence, I want to pamper her at least on her birthday, with all that I can. And to begin with, I want to organize a party. I've been searching the net to find some ideas. I really liked this idea of photo booths, even though I've never experienced one. abbeyroadentertainment.com/blo…endiest-party-ideas-2016/ I really want ideas on how I could select one and which kind would suit. Please help me with how all I can organize an awesome party.
      Eat healthy, live happy.
    • The best people to ask is her girlfriends. One thing to definitely have is drinking games for sure. I went to a friends party and even though it was outside and in the summer it had a booze slide. Basically it was a slide where one person would go to the top of the slide with some sort of booze and the other person would be down at the bottom of the slide. There was a long plastic pipe going down the slide. The person at the top of the slide would funnel the booze down the slide into the other person who was drinking it. Talking about getting sloshed.
      "If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on."~ Tove Lo