Platonic vs Romantic?

• Platonic vs Romantic?

I've known this guy for about three years, and they were three very long, eventful years. My experiences with him have brought us close, making our relationship very complicated.

He has a girlfriend whom he loves very much, and I know he would never do anything to betray her. However, I also know he has strong feelings for me, romantically, even knowing he can't act upon them. Occasionally, he will hold my hand or kiss my cheek or place his hand on my back affectionally, and I don't really fight against it because it feels nice, and we both know that the intentions behind those actions are platonic.

But a few days ago, we had an actual kiss. It wasn't like we were making out; it was just a little peck on the lips, but it happened, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I talked to him about it, and he said it's strictly platonic, so he doesn't feel he's cheating on his girlfriend. Part of me agrees, but the fact that his feelings exist makes things more complicated. (Side note- my feelings for him are very mixed up to the point where I'm not sure what they are).

I just want another opinion. Is it crossing the line between platonic and romantic? Should it be considered cheating?
      Low carb chips and The half day diet to lose weight