I just need somone to understand me..

• I just need somone to understand me..

<p>Hi guys,<br>I am for first time on this site and my English is not best but i hope somone will understand me.<br>In last few months i feeling so lonely and depressed..i played in Football Academy in my country,bigest club in my country too.I played there for a 3 years and we got money by Academy and we was kinda popular cuzwe came in new city and new school,new friends everything was new,and in that moment i though i have 1000 friends but when i finished my footbal carrer cuz of hard injuri of my backs(i could stay paralsied but thanks to God im okay now)all that friends literally disapeared...i had 3 people wich i called brothers,sister and 2 of them just changed..they are idk..they dotn have tiem for me and my problems and i was for them always there.My third friend Đani is like my brother actually,i tell him everything i talk with hima bout everything but when he found girl he just leaved me cuz of her,but i understandd that and its okay for me,but now they broke up and he is back to me agin but its look like he dont look at me like me on him,i mean on that fact that he is like my brother,so i feel kinda lonely,i have lot of other friends but i cant call them my BFFs and i cant talk with them about my problems.Im actually still popular in my school cuz of playin in Academy and lot of girls wanna me for boyfriend but i still didnt find girl wich i like xd that is wired actually,i think if i find girl wich i really like i couldnt be lonely anymore but we will see.And one more of my propblems is actually in love,i cant find truly girl wich will love me cuz of me,not cuz all in city know me as good footbaler and to all her friends can say wow u are with Malik,u know its kinda..disapointed when u know that girl is with u just cuz of your ,,popularity,,... anyways thank u if u answer me or read this,and sorry for my bad English im not very well actually :') <br>wish u all the best.<br>btw add me on instagram if somone need talk or something,im always there for all of,and i like to get new friends :)) malik11_official</p>
      Male 17yo Single af
      Bosnia and Herzegovina,Sarajevo
    • Malik XxXxX wrote:

<p>Hi guys,<br>I am for first time on this site and my English is not best but i hope somone will understand me.<br>In last few months i feeling so lonely and depressed..i played in Football Academy in my country,bigest club in my country too.I played there for a 3 years and we got money by Academy and we was kinda popular cuzwe came in new city and new school,new friends everything was new,and in that moment i though i have 1000 friends but when i finished my footbal carrer cuz of hard injuri of my backs(i could stay paralsied but thanks to God im okay now)all that friends literally disapeared...i had 3 people wich i called brothers,sister and 2 of them just changed..they are idk..they dotn have tiem for me and my problems and i was for them always there.My third friend Đani is like my brother actually,i tell him everything i talk with hima bout everything but when he found girl he just leaved me cuz of her,but i understandd that and its okay for me,but now they broke up and he is back to me agin but its look like he dont look at me like me on him,i mean on that fact that he is like my brother,so i feel kinda lonely,i have lot of other friends but i cant call them my BFFs and i cant talk with them about my problems.Im actually still popular in my school cuz of playin in Academy and lot of girls wanna me for boyfriend but i still didnt find girl wich i like xd that is wired actually,i think if i find girl wich i really like i couldnt be lonely anymore but we will see.And one more of my propblems is actually in love,i cant find truly girl wich will love me cuz of me,not cuz all in city know me as good footbaler and to all her friends can say wow u are with Malik,u know its kinda..disapointed when u know that girl is with u just cuz of your ,,popularity,,... anyways thank u if u answer me or read this,and sorry for my bad English im not very well actually :') <br>wish u all the best.<br>btw add me on instagram if somone need talk or something,im always there for all of,and i like to get new friends :)) malik11_official</p>
      As I'm sure you've realized, populating does not equal friendship. My suggestion is that you discontinue your friendship with Dani. It's a bitter pill to swallow and it might not seem like the right decision, especially at first, but I promise you in the long run, it will be the best decision. I had a (best)friend who would do the same thing. We were friends for YEARS, did everything together. As we got older and mobile, in college, she started to date someone and pretty much dropped our entire friendship. I realized that she didn't value our friendship as much as I did, and it was unforgivable. She came back trying to re-earn our friendship after they broke up. I forgave and when they got back together again, she did the same thing. A friend is not someone who drops you at the drop of a dime for a significant other. Cutting her out of my life was seemingly the best decision I've made in term of friendships. Her relationship was toxic, but I didn't realize that until I cut her off.

Socially, what are you doing? How are you doing in school? What's your home life like? These are all (again, as I'm sure you know) major factors that contribute to your happiness and well-being. If you're not already, I would suggest trying to get together with small groups of people you may be friends with, but aren't super close with. It's hard to bond during Football, especially in such a large group. It makes it much easier to form a friendship when it's a smaller group.
      Getting a girlfriend may change your loneliness, but it will not help the underlying issues that you're having. You cannot be happy in a relationship until you're happy individually, and at this point in your life, it might be better (and more fair) if you stay single. That doesn't mean you have to abstain from the potential friendships you may form, but you're not in a position to give her your best self.

I would suggest trying to talk with a therapist. It can only help, and talking about it with an unbiased professional who has your best interest in mind really does help.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • I can say that u talk like real psiholog haha,and i can say u have right about 80% thinks i typed.Only problem is that im really emotional and im kind of person wich just cant get angry on somone and i hate that.My home life is actually boring,cuz when i injur my dream ended and its just...i dont know i think about it every day and its complicated,i give all to football,u know its pertty hard to come from the bottom club where i startd to the best club in my country and one of the best academys in the europe.Imagine how lonely am i when i must tell my story to strangers like u,but i belive more in you and im sure i can tell u more things even if i dont know u,than to persons wich i know cuz lot of ppl just wait for your bad times.I hope this is just one of life phase and it will just get past,im still young (17yo) and for my opinion this is kinda retarded to get feels like this hahah,and cuz of this i talk with people i dont know,like u.Btw thank u for answer im really happy cuz somone gave time for other guys who need help, i can see from this answer that u are a good persone,i wish u all the best <3 :saint:
      Male 17yo Single af
      Bosnia and Herzegovina,Sarajevo
    • Malik XxXxX wrote:

I can say that u talk like real psiholog haha,and i can say u have right about 80% thinks i typed.Only problem is that im really emotional and im kind of person wich just cant get angry on somone and i hate that.My home life is actually boring,cuz when i injur my dream ended and its just...i dont know i think about it every day and its complicated,i give all to football,u know its pertty hard to come from the bottom club where i startd to the best club in my country and one of the best academys in the europe.Imagine how lonely am i when i must tell my story to strangers like u,but i belive more in you and im sure i can tell u more things even if i dont know u,than to persons wich i know cuz lot of ppl just wait for your bad times.I hope this is just one of life phase and it will just get past,im still young (17yo) and for my opinion this is kinda retarded to get feels like this hahah,and cuz of this i talk with people i dont know,like u.Btw thank u for answer im really happy cuz somone gave time for other guys who need help, i can see from this answer that u are a good persone,i wish u all the best <3 :saint:
      Try some relaxation exercises. Counting to 10, deep breathing, putting things in to perspective when you're feeling angry. You're young, and I know that football was your dream, but you've got SO MUCH of your life ahead of you to find a new passion. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to find that answer now. Life ebbs and flows, but don't push your feelings to the back of your mind if you're feeling especially down. It's important to recognize the signs of depression and not feel ashamed of getting help.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling