How to meet boys?

• GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

I don't think you'll find more than a dozen people in my school who haven't at least tried any dr
      There may be more that have smoked weed, but I don't think there are many that have done stronger stuff or at least I don't hang with those people.
      Xanax and cocaine is a big problem here. Xanax isn't anything that you can od on but it's still a drug. I will say you don't remember shit all when you take it
      I bet if you take a shit load of it you could OD on it. I wouldn't mess with it.
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

I don't think you'll find more than a dozen people in my school who haven't at least tried any dr
      There may be more that have smoked weed, but I don't think there are many that have done stronger stuff or at least I don't hang with those people.
      Xanax and cocaine is a big problem here. Xanax isn't anything that you can od on but it's still a drug. I will say you don't remember shit all when you take it
      I bet if you take a shit load of it you could OD on it. I wouldn't mess with it.
      I've read you can't but I guess anything could be possible. It's not something I'd do again though, to be fair don't want to do anything again. *cough cough* pregnancy scare
      Dine and dash.
    • Jada wrote:

I suppose if you downed a whole bottle your heart would either slow down so much or speed up so fast IDK which and you'd have a massive heart attack or Stroke. I think that is smart. The only really bad thing I put in my body other than junk food is alcohol and I don't do that regularly.
      Junk food tastes better than drugs. If it ever comes up just say no, unless youre really ready and not pressured. It's a part of life I wouldn't ever want to do again.
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

I suppose if you downed a whole bottle your heart would either slow down so much or speed up so fast IDK which and you'd have a massive heart attack or Stroke. I think that is smart. The only really bad thing I put in my body other than junk food is alcohol and I don't do that regularly.
      Junk food tastes better than drugs. If it ever comes up just say no, unless youre really ready and not pressured. It's a part of life I wouldn't ever want to do again.
      Junk Food does taste pretty damn good. I will definitely just say no. The parties i go to just have alcohol. I have been to a few that have weed, but I've not done it.