My sister won't stop wearing my clothes

• My sister won't stop wearing my clothes

GRRRRR!!, my sister who is 10, almost 11, keeps wearing my clothes and won't stop. Everything she wore today to school was mine, even the bra was mine. Mom won't do anything, she says we have to work it out! What is there to work out, they're my clothes, so why should I have to make a deal with her. My sister say I can wear hers, but I don't want to wear hers. She just wants to pretend that she is more mature to impress older boys. Last summer she told some boys at the water park that we were twins, and that she was 12 too. Mom just thought it was funny and said we look like twins sometimes. If anyone wants a 10 year old sister, you can come get her anytime!!!
    • lol...well i suppose its not a big deal most of the time :). that day i just was mad at her because she was wearing my most favorite nike shoes that I got for my birthday. i swear she's worn them more times than I have!

btw, she not's allowed to have a bf. i am not either, so she can't steal him away...hahaha. that does not stop her from flirting with boys, which is her favorite thing to do. she is always flirting with my brother's friends when they come over to play video games on the xbox or playstation. two night's ago at dinner all she could talk about was how she couldn't decide which boy was the most cute. mom keeps telling her boys that are 13-14 are too old for her, but she likes older boys because they are more mature. an older boy kissed her last summer, and now she is totally hooked...lol
    • HayleyW wrote:

lol...well i suppose its not a big deal most of the time :). that day i just was mad at her because she was wearing my most favorite nike shoes that I got for my birthday. i swear she's worn them more times than I have!

btw, she not's allowed to have a bf. i am not either, so she can't steal him away...hahaha. that does not stop her from flirting with boys, which is her favorite thing to do. she is always flirting with my brother's friends when they come over to play video games on the xbox or playstation. two night's ago at dinner all she could talk about was how she couldn't decide which boy was the most cute. mom keep telling her boys that are 13-14 are too old for her, but she likes older boys because they are more mature. an older boy kissed her last summer, and now she is totally hooked...lol
      YOU NEVER MENTIONED SHOES!!???!!! SMACK THAT BITCH??

idga about what ever else you said
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • You may have to attempt a serious talk with your mom about the feelings you're having, and find a way to get her to take you seriously. You're only 12 and it's easy for adults to want to dismiss problems of their children. I would ask your mom if you could have a talk, and then express the feelings and emotions youre going through, and how it makes you feel to not have any control over your own clothes, as well as the way it makes you feel that nobody listens or respects your wishes. When parents don't listen it can be easy for them to think you're just complaining so try to be as adult about it as possible. I hope you find the respect you're looking for.