GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

Really the only way you're going to find out what the hell is going on in her head is going up to her and talk to her. Listen this is coming from a girl, we don't bite even though many guys think we do. The worst she can say is she is not into you and than you move on. Hell you don't really know the girl anyway so what's to lose.
      I have a scar on my leg that says otherwise =/
      Was the girl drunk at the time? :)
      How'd you guess?
      I've been around drunk girls before and I have also been the drunk girl before a few times. :)
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Nah, maybe just a nibble. :)
      Oh boy :thumbsup:
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      I think the rugburn scar from the same person is a little worse though
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

Really the only way you're going to find out what the hell is going on in her head is going up to her and talk to her. Listen this is coming from a girl, we don't bite even though many guys think we do. The worst she can say is she is not into you and than you move on. Hell you don't really know the girl anyway so what's to lose.
      How'd you guess?
      I've been around drunk girls before and I have also been the drunk girl before a few times. :)
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      This person sounds violent. :)
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      Well the bite was so she could wake me up after I passed out on a couch to bring me to bed. The rug burn was over arguing who was worst, stalin or hitler. She just sorta ran at me and I hit the deck.
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      Well the bite was so she could wake me up after I passed out on a couch to bring me to bed. The rug burn was over arguing who was worst, stalin or hitler. She just sorta ran at me and I hit the deck.
      A bite will certainly wake you up. As for Stalin and Hitler they were both crazy asses. I don't know if a huge rug burn over them was worth it though.
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      A bite will certainly wake you up. As for Stalin and Hitler they were both crazy asses. I don't know if a huge rug burn over them was worth it though.
      The scar looks cool so I usually twist the story up and tell people I was in a crazy knife fight and got stabbed in the hand. Then tell them at the end it was actually just me diving into the floor getting rug burn
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      The scar looks cool so I usually twist the story up and tell people I was in a crazy knife fight and got stabbed in the hand. Then tell them at the end it was actually just me diving into the floor getting rug burn
      OMG, I've gotten rug burns before and they fucking hurt like hell. I haven't had one that left a scar though so that must have really hurt.
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      OMG, I've gotten rug burns before and they fucking hurt like hell. I haven't had one that left a scar though so that must have really hurt.
      It did when I woke up but I was pretty intoxicated so I never really noticed :D
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      See being intoxicated can be a good thing sometimes. :)
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      I completely agree ^^ Though someone did break my bathroom door, that kinda sucked.... Oh and flooded my basement, that sucked a little more.
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      I completely agree ^^ Though someone did break my bathroom door, that kinda sucked.... Oh and flooded my basement, that sucked a little more.
      Destroying shit when drunk is not cool at all especially when it is your shit. Most of the time when I go to parties I don't get really drunk and only get tipsy. I also never would drive after drinking. That shit would be totally stupid.
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      Destroying shit when drunk is not cool at all especially when it is your shit. Most of the time when I go to parties I don't get really drunk and only get tipsy. I also never would drive after drinking. That shit would be totally stupid.
      Might make me stuck up but I usually take my friends keys, I'd be responsible if something happens.
      Dine and dash.
    • GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      Might make me stuck up but I usually take my friends keys, I'd be responsible if something happens.
      Don't make you stuck up it makes you smart.
    • Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

GodlyElm22 wrote:

Jada wrote:

How'd you guess?
      Drunk enough to bite? ;)
      Ha Ha LMFAO
      Don't make you stuck up it makes you smart.
      That's good :D Nobody ever hesitates either which is nice.
      Dine and dash.