What is your favourite strategy game

• Blizzard developing such nice and innovative games every year, which makes video game lovers having been increasing craze about video gaming. A few days ago one of my friends had bought Battlefield 1, Overwatch, The division games from popular gaming website like Instant-gaming, and is now craziest fan of playing such nice strategy games. I too enjoyed the game and love playing the beta version of overwatch, ever since one of my friends bought the CD keys of the Overwatch game from the Official site.
    • Hello there. My favorite game is PUBG. Nowadays Video games are very popular among every age group. There are plenty of video games available nowadays. Video games can help teens to develop a lot of good skills provided they play these games in moderation.While playing online video games, the most important and confusion question is which online service is the best working when it comes to Playstation Plus and Xbox live Gold.One of my friends suggested to check it out to get different options of games available at cheap rate.