Check out my Site

• Check out my Site

Hello, My name is Steffen. I'm a teen like the rest of you guys, and I've made a website for us to talk to each other. Sadly though, it's still pretty small, and hasn't even gotten on google yet =/

everyone on it is really friendly. We have a random chatting, a roleplay, poetry, writing, art, and a bunch of other stuff. Check it out!

z7.invisionfree.com/voices_of_the_future

NOTE:

Spamming will not be tolerated and banning will be based on your IP address, so once you get banned, you can never sign in on the same computer again.

also, LEETspeek is frowned upon, so try and use proper grammar. I suggest getting mozilla's firefox, it allows you to auto-correct things you type in online.

IE typing R instead of are, or U instead of you, is very frowned upon. =/

Please come join us if you want to show off your poem you wrote, that pciture you drew, that song you made, or just wanna chat.
    • Re: Check out my Site

1. This is advertising, something that is bannable on most forums.
      2. Spend the fking $10 on your own domain, and find free hosting(yes you can get free domain hosting, I found some.)
      3. Even if it didn't break the rules, this in no way belongs in "Friends and Family"

And let me show you frowned upon,
      In these here internets, Advertising, breaking rules, and just plain being a prick is frowned upon. Don't like it? Suck our e-penises, oh wait, you don't know? At least on this forum we're man(and woman) enough to be allowed to use the word penis.

So have a nice day
      And go fk yourself.
      nosig.