You guys think she did this stuff because of me

• You guys think she did this stuff because of me

when I walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early? So I don't know
    • Talk to her dummy! Quit being afraid of rejection. You will be rejected many times in life, happens to the best of us. Just talk to her. Don't be nervous. Ask her how her day has been, and then talk to her about whatever class you have together. Never be afraid to talk to a girl and never be afraid of rejection. Shower everyday, use deo, and workout. You'll be fine.
    • --- 1. Are you ugly.
      --- 2. Are you plain
      --- 3 Are you
      --- 4 Are that one ugly, plain, or less than each. You write that it is a she. Please realize that the ugliest do marry, sex, have kids, and live happy. . Donald Trump is a good example (before the artists work on him). See him 2000 before White House enhancing. UG-LY. Still is president USA.
      --- 5 Maybe repeat and re-write 1 through 4. You do that.
      ---- 6 NEVER hate an ELF. .Beware IMPS. Avoid most TROLLS. Jealousy is bane. Explore.
      ---- 7 If any are beautiful, worship, and then move on . Jealousy is blinding. Exactly as they must also do as you must. They must ... must by must [sex] [you too] and must by right and 1000 realities. Most all are similar to you and yours, as different as yours from anybody. Want to fight about that ? If so, evidence of stupe.
      --- Q : HOW DOES A GUY GET A BLONDE GIRL TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB ?
      ---.A : CLOSE EYES ... YOU'D NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. [WW II joke do find, Wat\y before the use of dude as a name.]
      ---- 1000 + ENDINGS TO THAT.
      [Polish lightbulb factory .... yes, actual MADE IN POLAND light bulb ... Q: HOW DI I GET THE BULB UP THERE ? a: GET A BLOND. honest get that from {OLETOWN polish misspelling they understand. 10x invasions] ... Three jokes in one. Or ...