The Art of the Lying: the Bni Dhana Story

• The Art of the Lying: the Bni Dhana Story

As the nicest and most respectable member of teenhut.net, I was floored to have received this message from our fellow moderator, B'ni Diana, this past week (See image #4)

After several messages back and forth, B'ni finally sent me some screenshots of the conversation that he had been having with his co-moderator, Linda, and the site administrator, Mayank. (See images #3 & #5)

I could not believe that I was being talked about so horribly by members who I have been nothing but kind towards. I needed to know what else was being said about me behind my back.

I messaged Linda immediately and asked why she wanted me to be banned. She told me that she had never said anything like that. I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach so I messaged B'ni to ask Linda her honest opinion of me. Talking to Linda one-on-one, I knew that she wouldn't go and say something bad about me right then. Alas, what B'ni sent back to me was truly horrifying. (See image #2)

I showed this screenshot to Linda and asked why she said that about me. Her reply to me was shocking. She then sent me a screenshot of the conversation that she had just had with B'ni... but somehow the messages were different in her screenshot. (See image #1)

To conclude, it is now apparent that B'ni edited the screenshots to tear me down and make me think that everyone hates me!! I don't know what I ever did to deserve this, but I believe that justice needs to be served.

Thank you.

tl;dr - B'ni edited screenshots to make other people look like they were talking shit about me. Maybe he's done it to you, too.
      Images
      • IMG_1436.JPG

174.71 kB, 1,304×1,600, viewed 75 times
      • IMG_1343.JPG

81.21 kB, 482×673, viewed 63 times
      • IMG_1338.JPG

114.85 kB, 469×684, viewed 63 times
      • IMG_1433.PNG

144.58 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 62 times
      • IMG_1339.JPG

65.01 kB, 496×630, viewed 62 times
    • so like... way back Thursday I think? I was like to him "i think castro told Emily shit" nd he was like "ooo I don't think so blah blah" then he messages ages later "oo she's not entirely happy peeps wanna ban her" and he's like "me and green goblin have been handing out warnings left and right" and I'm like "fk her and fk green gblin y are castro's homo's calling me names and telling me to kms"
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Jade wrote:

so like... way back Thursday I think? I was like to him "i think castro told Emily shit" nd he was like "ooo I don't think so blah blah" then he messages ages later "oo she's not entirely happy peeps wanna ban her" and he's like "me and green goblin have been handing out warnings left and right" and I'm like "fk her and fk green gblin y are castro's homo's calling me names and telling me to kms"
      That has absolutely nothing to do with B'ni editing screenshots.
    • then he doesn't reply for ages and I'm like I want revenge and he's like "yeah no" and I'm like "are you two talking rn?" and he's like "ooo I'm actually talking to emile rn so..." then I'm like "hmm lets mess with them 2" and he's like "y" and I'm like "coz she told that guy my shit! FUCK" and he's like uh... something sadace and "are yu sure" and I'm like "FK YES" nd I'm like"wht should we do" then he doesn't respond? then ages later I'm like "revenge time?" and he's like "do it yourself" and I'm like "NAH FIRST EMILY THEN WE DO MAYANK" then he's like "no way hozay" and I'm like "yes plzzzzz" then he doesn't respond for a while again (omg dude you're actualy annoying like that) and then I'm like... wait one sec
    • and then I'm like "so mayanks ggonna ban her " and then hes like "he said he might..." and I'm like "where and when?" and he's like "just in our convo" and I'm like " have you tld her?" and he's like "ya" and I'm like "great now lets milk this evil face" and he's like "what" and I'm like show me the convo "then he sends me em" nd I'm like "so it actually went like this you mean?" and he's like wtf, I've already tld her that he said he might ban her wtf is this, and I'm like "thhe bitch no doubt wants more drama" and he's like "i really don't fucken understand " and then we go through this huge thing where I make himtell me what you say and he says that yu want to know what myank is saying about banning you n shit and then he talks to mayank or whaever and sends me pics and then I copy paste snippets in paint into the images etc etc then mmake him send them to you, then he's like "she asked what linda thinks of her?..." then I'm like fuck linda then he doesn't fkn respond for AGES and I'm like "WTF DI SHE SAY?" and he's like "you said fuck her?..." and then he sends me pics of a lot of shit actually nd the linda ne said like "i have no probs with her castro is a dick blah" then i'm like "you mean she actually said this :evil: " then I send him the pic :lol: