When you go to your bedroom to be alone (to get away from it all) - what do you do there? I'm not interested in stupid or "inappropriate" answers!

• When you go to your bedroom to be alone (to get away from it all) - what do you do there? I'm not interested in stupid or "inappropriate" answers!

So what does everyone do when they go to their bedrooms to get away from it all? I am interested because I've been noticing that I mainly get online (COD, YT, FB, etc.). So, this means that I'm not actually alone, but with other people, it's just online. Am I the only one who does this? I mean, when are we really alone anymore ?( ?( ?( ?( ?
    • I'm working freelance so when I'm in my room almost all my time I writing essays. I am like Superhero, doing my best and help students. You can chack my work papernow.org
      Students should try some useful tips to write essays. Actually it would be great if everybody could write competent articles and research works in Universities to become a reference example for others – and the solution is to use writing service papernow.org