I feel like I'm constantly alone

• I feel like I'm constantly alone

I love my family. They make me who I am and I can never thank them enough for that, but I feel separated from them

I am constantly in my room, by my choice. I just go up there most of the time to do homework or watch TV, but hours go by and I realize I practically spent the whole day in my room. I realized how bad it was about a year ago, when my dad said something along the lines of "I feel like I don't spent enough time with you" Of course he didn't mean it in a mean way, but I felt really sad about it. Then I went upstairs to be "sad" and didn't come down for the rest of the day.

I don't know what to do, because every time I do try to spent time with them, they are either doing their own thing, or something not interesting to me.

How do I find time for my family?
      Low carb chips and The half day diet to lose weight
    • I have a similar problem but it's more like my step dad every single time I go up I end up needing to do eveything he's to lazy to do. Sometimes I'll get woken up just to go do his dishes. So I never go up, have him blocked on social media cause he'd used to message me to make me do more shit. Now that may sound like I just don't want to do chores but I do my chores before they get home and he just sorta makes shit up as he goes for new things to do.
      Dine and dash.