HELP ME....

• HELP ME....

Okay so there's this guy who has been coming to my church for about his whole life (he is ether 18 or 19) and has just recently requested to follow me on Instagram (we both have private accounts)... and so I said yes to be polite. A couple days after I mentioned it to my mom and she told me that I should ask to follow him back... so to be polite I did and he didn't accept it till a little later... which was fine. Everything was great till I was looking through my feed and saw some of the photos he was liking... The photos were really gross. Most of them were about the S word. And we're really disgusting... like so disgusting that I wanted to throw up . I am really disappointed that a christen guy that I have know for years would like stuff like that... please help me I don't know what to do... I can't unfollow him because then he will think I'm being rude and I don't want to hurt his feelings. And it's not just like I can just not look at my feed because I have friends who would want me to like there photos. But I really don't want to see that kind of stuff because I'm only 13 soon to be 14. Does anyone have any advice for me? I really don't want to see photos like that... also I haven't told my mom yet because I don't know how she going to react when she learns that the guy she thought was a great role model for me is actually someone who she doesn't want me to be at all... :/ please help any advice at all would help....