My life is ruined

• My life is ruined

School is ruining my life!! When i was in 1-4 grades i was so shy and i was a very good child because i didn't want to annoy my teachers. When i was in 5th grade i changed my school and in that moment i changed my school, my whole life started to change for sure, but slowly. Now i am in the 8th grade and i really hate my life because of school. I hate it! I have to stay 6 hours at school. 5 days!!!!!!! With that pieces of rotting flesh, i mean my fucking teachers and that shitty 32 classmates! And so I waste my life in vain, instead of doing my hobbies which are something useful for my life! Anyway i do not learn anything because i hate the school objects and they are not useful in my daily life. My shit is better than my grades. My life would be so good if school wouldn't exist. As if it would not be enough. (the fuck....). When i FINALLY (THANK GOD!!) get home, i have to do my fucking homeworks. I wake up at 7 am and i start school at 8 am. I finnish it at 2 pm. Damn it! I'm so sick! Now i became depressed and tomorrow my vacation is ending so i have to fuck my life at school! My clssmates are nothing but germs in addition to school and teachers. When i will be in 9th grade i will move to high-school (because this is only secondary school) and then i will meet another germs. I didn't hate my classmates at first. But when i was in 5th and 6th grades i didn't have friends because I make friends so hard. I was alone so they annoyed me so much. They were saying that i'm a freak and a shit. Teachers mocked me without reason, my mother went to talk to a teacher to stop mocking me. Then I didn't know how not to care about the shit that they were saying so i was very upset about their bad words. As i grown up i started not to care about them and now i'm a bit rebellious. Then they started to call me the "i do not want" girl because i don't wanna do what teachers tell me it is required. I contradict them. For them "to contradict " means "to not scratch teacher's back". But no! If teachers are unfair, i will not be that kiss ass and i will not shut up and agree with them. I'm somewhat aggressive. For example when a classmate annoyed me i kicked his ass with my foot. This is odd for a girl, or no? I don't know. My girl classmates do not punch or kick asses. I am trying to find quiet places at school only for me but i can't. Every fuckin' small place is occupied by fucking people! I shouldn't be there! I wanna stay home for God's sake!!! And all i want from teachers and classmates is to leave me alone and to not care about my fucking life!!! But it is impossible. They continue this shit! I will stop tellin' you this shitty things. Please give me some advice to survive to this motherfucker school!
      Sorry for my bad words if i annoyed you.
    • Capitalism is ruining my life!! When i was in 1-11 grades i was so shy and i was a very good proletariat because i didn't want to annoy the bourgeoisie. When i was in 12th grade i graduated my school and in that moment i graduated my school, my whole life started to change for sure, but slowly. Now i am working and i really hate my life because of capitalism. I hate it! I have to stay 8-12 hours at work. 5 days!!!!!!! With that pieces of rotting flesh, i mean my fucking managers and that shitty 32 liberal coworkers! And so I waste my life in vain, instead of doing my passions which are something useful for my life! Anyway i do not earn anything because the boss steals my wages and bourgeoisie are not useful in my daily life. My shit is better than capitalism. My life would be so good if capitalism wouldn't exist. As if it would not be enough. (the fuck....). When i FINALLY (THANK GOD!!) get home, i have to watch donald trump and hillary clinton on TV. I wake up at 3 am and i start workl at 5 am. I finnish it at 2 pm. Damn it! I'm so sick! Now i became depressed and tomorrow my unpaid vacation is ending so i have to fuck my life at work! My coworkers are nothing but liberals in addition to fascists and ancaps. When i will be laid off, i will move to another job (because corporate moved jobs to mexico) and then i will meet another liberals. I didn't hate liberals at first. But when i was in 5th and 6th grades i didn't have friends because I make friends so hard. I was alone so they annoyed me so much. They were saying that i'm too radical and a commie. Teachers mocked me without reason, my mother went to talk to a teacher to stop mocking me. Then I didn't know how not to care about the shit that they were saying so i was very upset about their bad words. As i grown up i started not to care about them and now i'm a bit rebellious. Then they started to call me the "i do not want" girl because i don't wanna do what bourgeoisie tell me it is required. I contradict them. For them "bash the fash " means "just as bad as fascism". But no! If fascists are unfair, i will not be that kiss ass and i will not shut up and give them a platform. I'm somewhat aggressive. For example when a alt righter annoyed me i kicked his ass with my foot. This is odd for a girl, or no? I don't know because the patriarchy is so ingrained into our culture we believe women aren't allowed to be aggressive. My liberal classmates do not punch or kick asses. I am trying to find quiet places only for me but i can't. Every fuckin' small place is occupied by fucking nazis and liberals! I shouldn't be there! I wanna dismantle capitalism for God's sake!!! And all i want from neoliberals and fascists is to leave me alone and to not care about my fucking life!!! But it is impossible. They continue this shit! I will stop tellin' you this shitty things. Please give me some advice to survive to this motherfucker capitalisml!
      Sorry for my bad words if i annoyed you.