Story Time - The weirdest and most awkward night ever happened to me

• Story Time - The weirdest and most awkward night ever happened to me

Hey TH users,
      I just need to talk something off my soul because it keeps bothering me.

On Saturday evening I got a message from a girl on Lovoo (a type of Tinder).
      It's rare I get messages from girl. I think it's the second time only so far. lol anyway
      I replied pretty late because I am not that good at having conversations but she kept talking to me. We didn't talk a lot when she asked me if I would like to do something with her. I just moved here, have no friends here yet and also I didn't go any places because I do not go out alone but I often got advice that I should. So I said yes. It was like 10 past midnight. She told me to meet her in the old city center of Düsseldorf, close to the rhine-river.
      I changed my shirt, brushed my hair and teeth and took some perfume. Then I was ready to go. In between she asked me if her sister could come with her, I was like "sure". I needed to take the subway and it took me about 20min to get to the city center. As I have arrived the I got a message from her saying they will come a bit later. I was 1.10am now. Lots of groups of teens were at this subway station. It would take them 20 min to be there so I decided to go outside and as got upstairs I saw all these teens, drinking, having fun, being loud etc. Also a lot of bars were there with loud music for partying. And at this point I realized what they wanted to do. Partying. And I have never been partying before. I am 19 YO and I never went out to party. I am not that kind of person either. Anyway I was there, I agreed the meeting. I was fucked. (Not literally lol) I walked back to the subway station and went to the restrooms. Shorty after (did I mention, the name of that girl was Joana) Joana messaged me saying they have arrived. We met at the stairwell and the awkwardness began. The sister introduced herself, (I forgot her name) and gave me her hand. Joana well she didnt say anything. As I am a very shy person, I didn't wat to force a handshake or something lol. Anyway so we all went upstairs to the city and the sister started talking to me about my living situation, profession and yeah while Joana didn't say nothing. We went to a club, it was pretty crowed but we got a spot right at the bar counter. The sister spend a round and asked me what I wanted to have. "Gin Tonic" Thats my drink. She ordered and it was fucking loud so I couldnt hear anything what they were saying. When the bar tender hand out our drinks I got surprised to see another gin tonic. It was for the sister. Joana had Vodka Redbull I guess. Well It was awkward again when I found a common thing between me and her sister, especially because after we have only talked to each other so far. As we enjoyed our drinks there were just silence. Nobody talked to anybody. I just dont know what to say or ask. Also I was stuck with the situation that I was actually there with joana, but she was acting weirdly since I have seen her at the subway. My insecurity was pretty high about that. I could feel how bored they were, and I was just laughing in my head wondering what I have done here. Poor girls I thought. They went out with Mr. Boring in person xD As the time passed we got a little loose and we started to kinda dance. Well at least its dancing for partying people lol. Still no words spoken, no eye contact no nothing lol. Sometimes a guy came to us and talked to the girls. They seemed pretty amused by him. I think they knew him. Time went by further and we changed the clubs. And the sister went to the toilet. So It was me and Joana alone standing close to the bar counter. And it was fucking awkward xD Shit. I wished I could have left them alone so that they finally can have fun but this would seem weird so I stayed lol. When the sister came back we walked towards the dancing crowed and got loose a bit more. I think if I wasn't so insecure and shy, I would have had the opportunity to dance closely to joana. But I am too respectful and didnt do it, because the signals werent enough. I know there were some signals but not enough. Suddenly she left the stage and went over to the bar counter and stayed. I was like "shit". I was on stage with her sister alone but we quickly decided to go to her and stay with her. Awkward silence again, nothing to talk about. The sister went to the Restroom again. And when she was gone the highlight of the night just started: A guy came up to joana and talked to her. He picked her up. I was so laughing in my head wondering why did I ever went here xD. Thanks god the sister came back and well she wanted to go outside and I decided to follow her. Outside we were talking a bit more. She is older than me, like 4 years, but she looked younger. As it was 4.20am and she needed to work on the same day, she wanted to go home but she did not want to leave her younger sister joana behind. She is 18. We went back into the club and there I just saw how joana was already making out with that guy. Her sister requested her to leave with her, be she denied and they almost went into a fight but the sister went outside quickly again, almost crying. I followed her and asked whats up. She was just pissed of joana how she makes out with guys while she has a boyfriend and how she is not listening to her sister to go home because her sister is responsible for her etc etc. Waiting some minutes outside together we talked to the securtiy guys a bit and they told us they will close in 20 min anyway, At 4.50 Joana's siser went inside again and got back with Joana. Joana was pissed and walked quickly ahead as her sister told me good-bye and ran after her.
      This evening made me realize how fucked up everything is. I am just not meant for this kind of stuff. Kinda got depressed again about that shit today. It was the weirdest night I have ever experienced.
      I should have stayed home. (BTW her sister always smiled at me when Joana went to the bathroom. Weird)
    • Mr. Courtesy wrote:

Stories like these are the reason I don't date.
      Well I need to socialize more especially because I don't know anyone here. Also I'll be definitely happier if I found the right girl. It was an adventurous experience for me tho.

Emily wrote:

Wow say it to my face next time JERK!!!
      Will do!