Foreskin Restoration

• Foreskin Restoration

I was circumcised at birth, and I wish I had a foreskin. I have read about foreskin restoration. So I was wondering, what is the best method? If you are also doing or interested in foreskin restoration, please reply.
      Also, is there a method that you can use and have no issues with having to urinate while using the method? It is okay if the method does not work well if you need to urinate.
      Thanks!
    • adtse wrote:

I was circumcised at birth, and I wish I had a foreskin. I have read about foreskin restoration. So I was wondering, what is the best method? If you are also doing or interested in foreskin restoration, please reply.
      Also, is there a method that you can use and have no issues with having to urinate while using the method? It is okay if the method does not work well if you need to urinate.
      Thanks!
      Another victim of prepuce amputation willing to admit how he feels about the fact that his body was modified without his consent. Non-consensual infant circumcision should be made illegal, as female circumcision is.
      Foreskin restoration is second best having to go through life as a prepuce amputee. Google the topic - you will find many websites describing the alternative solutions to your problem. Good luck!
    • Hank5 wrote:

Non-consensual infant circumcision should be made illegal, as female circumcision is.
      Foreskin restoration is second best having to go through life as a prepuce amputee.
      So I am more of neutral on banning child circumcision, but I really don't think it is so dangerous as how female circumcision is. Like I can't believe female circumcision removes most of the external organs.
      However, I think that babies should not be circumcised, they should be asked when they are 8-10 years old whether they choose to be circumcised or not.
    • adtse wrote:

Hank5 wrote:

Non-consensual infant circumcision should be made illegal, as female circumcision is.
      Foreskin restoration is second best having to go through life as a prepuce amputee.
      So I am more of neutral on banning child circumcision, but I really don't think it is so dangerous as how female circumcision is. Like I can't believe female circumcision removes most of the external organs.However, I think that babies should not be circumcised, they should be asked when they are 8-10 years old whether they choose to be circumcised or not.
      There is little difference between male and female circumcision. Click on oocities.org/stopric/comparison.htm?201724 to see the slight difference.