My bestie is not my friend anymore.

• My bestie is not my friend anymore.

Hey! I am having very hard time these days. My best friend turned my enemy a few weeks back and I don't know what I have done wrong. We were close friends for so long that a lot of school mates were jealous of us. They used to call us funny nicknames which we actually enjoyed. A few weeks back, she came to me and talked to me like she never do. Her behaviour looked strange and it seemed she wanted something from me that I could never approve. I rejected her moves as nicely as I could and tried talking to her. She took it hard and started staying away from her as if I have done something wrong. I thought everything will go back to normal in a while, but last week I heard she was trying to get me charged for reading her emails. I thought it was a joke. But then I read this article saying reading someones email can get you charged. We used to read each others email when we were close, but I never read her emails without her permission. It looks like she will keep on trying to get me charged. I am not sure about what to do. I will be grateful if someone could talk to me about what to do in this situation.
    • you have done nothing wrong sweety . Thik can happen to everyone . it is the result if being jealous and feeling less around you . Not because you have done something but because of your personality .Dont worry !!! you will be fine and she definately doesnt worth your while ...you will find someone that appreciates you more <3