Security for teenagers at home

• Security for teenagers at home

I am the mother of a teenager. My daughter is 15 years and studying in grade 10. I am a working woman. It will be really late when I reach my home after work but my daughter reaches back early from her school. Till I reach back home she is alone there. As the world is progressing, the crime rate is also increasing. Hence, I am little scared about her being alone at home. When I talked with my friend about this, she suggested me to install a security system at home. When she told about it, I also felt it as a good idea. Then I went in search of the companies that install security systems. During my search, I came across an interesting article on safety tips for making your homes secure. It describes about the installation of CCTV cameras for monitoring each nook and corner of the house. Hence in case of emergency, you can get the help. I found it to be a really useful article. It points out so many ideas about security. I would like to know what all are the services provided by security companies? As I am planning to install a security system, please do share your views on it.