im bisexual...

• im bisexual...

And people still don't understand that vaginas is lyfe i mean, the dude thingy is cool and all but... vaginas c:

Anyways, for any bisexual person, do you have a gender you prefer more than the other? I prefer girls a lot more i even identify as a lesbean during elementary and middle school. I'm thinking about identifying as a lesbean again because idk, i feel a bit more comfortable. I mean, i do have one guy im crushing on currently (he don't like me so i cri) and i dated one guy before. It was nice and all but i still prefer girls like 10x
      .:PROFILE PICTURE WILL NEVER BE OF ME SORRY:.

i just want to free somebody
    • RainbowPantsu wrote:

And people still don't understand that vaginas is lyfe i mean, the dude thingy is cool and all but... vaginas c:

Anyways, for any bisexual person, do you have a gender you prefer more than the other? I prefer girls a lot more i even identify as a lesbean during elementary and middle school. I'm thinking about identifying as a lesbean again because idk, i feel a bit more comfortable. I mean, i do have one guy im crushing on currently (he don't like me so i cri) and i dated one guy before. It was nice and all but i still prefer girls like 10x
      Nah vaginas is where it's at. Go with whatever you feel more comfortable with.
      Dine and dash.