Complicated "Relationship"

• Complicated "Relationship"

1. So their is this girl that I really like. I have known her for about 5 years, and my interest in her sparked about a year ago. We are both captains of the cross country team, and one day when my mom wanted to take a picture of us, she put her arm around my back and I put mine around her shoulder without thinking about it. Not sure if she did this b/c she likes me, or if she just didn't want the pic to look awkward. This happened again a week ago when we coincidentally met up at a 5k race and the same thing happened in another picture. My mom put it on instagram and she liked the picture, as did I. She is friendly to everyone and has easy conversations with boys including myself. We occasionally talk but never in much depth. I am pretty sure her parents will be ok with it because she has two brothers I am good friends with. So do you think she likes me, and how do I approach her in the future? Thanks!
    • hey Ben ! Um I dont know if those pictures actually ment something but she might like you. She seems like a really nice girl so go for it !! Tell her you like her ! you can approach her in many ways . start hanging out more with her and ask her sometimes to be alone , on her birthday throw a surprise party if you can or make her a gift yourself !! moreover you can try to start in depth conversations to get to know her better and if you are on the same team , ask her to exercise with you or even do some mini competitions together .be yourself and when you think the time is right ask her out . even if you figure out that it is not gonna get anywhere ,if she is nice , you will have it as a memory and stay friends . I hope i helped you a bit ... good luck mate :)