Should I come out yet?

• Should I come out yet?

Should I come out 1
        Yes (1) 100%
        No (0) 0%
        When you're sure you're ready and don't need others advice. (0) 0%
      Okay, so I've know I'm gay since Nursery, pre-school, and I've never felt uncomfortable about it. Everyone at my school knows (I'm 14), and my family are almost unbothered by the subject matter of gays. My two Sisters have gay friends, my older brother had a gay friend for a while and my eldest brother I'm not sure about. The problem is with my Mom, I don't have a dad so maybe its that lmfao. Anyway, she says she is pro-gay marriage and completely against hate crimes UNLESS it's people not baking cakes for someone because of their religious freedom which I agree with too. However, whenever she sees gays on TV or in public she gets a weird look on her face almost as if to say, 'yuck'... What should I do?

(For context, I'm 14, alright looking, family don't suspect it, not camp etc)
    • Hello, Only you can answer that Joe your family seem ok with gay people. But as you know your Family should love unconditionally,
      So I would say go for it it will take a lot of pressure and worry of you when its out in the open, Your family might know more about than you think so you could be worrying over nothing.
      Anyway Good luck Take Care :)
      HELLO EVERYONE AM ANGELA - ANGIE (TO MY FRIENDS) I am16yo.GAY/LEZ Girl
      AM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND GET ADVICE. AND GIVE ADVICE IF I CAN. :)