Teen dating

• Teen dating

• My name is Marissa, in twelve and I like a guy. I started having a crush on this kid about a month and a half ago. His. name is Chase and he is also twelve. He is from NC. He is kind of a player, but he is twelve so not as extreme. He talks to all the girls and snapchats them "streaks." He has only liked 1 Girl. Her name was Madelyn and she has done gymnastics for like 7 years. I have him on Snapchat, and we have a 35 day streak. He is popular. He recently tore his ACL, but before you comment and say "help him carry his things!" I have anxiety and I am super shy. I am popular too but im not super ambitious. I just don't want to look stupid. Three times this year I have liked a boy and then everyone finds out and I get SUPER embarrassed. I also have depression so I get super depressed and I have almost cut myself over it. I have his # and his Instagram. I REALLY like him and he is so perfect, not to mention his eyes! So I need advice. I'll try to answer and questions you have about it. Please don't comment and say I'm too young to date, or other things like that. I won't be kissing or any of those things. Thanks :)