Summer is here and it feels alone

• Summer is here and it feels alone

1. I mean, I don't think I'm the only one but does anyone ever have that feeling at the end of the year where you just missed out. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and you didn't take that one. That girl. That party. Those friends. Those memories. Who can relate?
    • Yeah, at the end of the schoolyear you always have to wake up to the reality: the many opportunities you didn't take, the good and bad memories are past now. I'd recommend you keep yourself busy during the summer if you don't want to think how you may never have similar moments or opportunites ever again. On the other hand if you wanna keep the memories and opportunities in your mind for later to look back on, I'd recommend you write them in a specific Word document, or to a notebook. It really helps to write them down and to be open about your feelings at those certain situations ;) .
    • Hey man -- Yeah, I totally understand where your coming from. My parents try to tell me that I should learn from my mistakes and failures and I try. But I find it more helpful to just look forward. At the end of school this year I just said, "whew! That's over." And started planning what I'll do and be like next fall when I start high school. I guess I screwed up last year and missed out but I have goals for this summer that are more exciting to think about -- 1) play in enough tournaments to get ranked and 2) get laid.