My best friend's wedding

• My best friend's wedding

Hi all,
      I am from Canada. My best friend is getting married in the her hometown in the US. I am too excited and we all are making big plans for her big day.
      We all are planning to be there 1 week ago so that it would be a holiday for us as well. But there is a small problem and I am worried I might not be able to be there for her wedding.

I was convicted of DUI a few years ago. But I am a changed person today and I am not drinking now. But a small mistake of my past is still following me. I heard that there are restrictions for DUI convicts to enter the US. It is said that if you are a DUI convict, then you need to get a US entry waiver so that you can legally travel to the US.

I would like to know, how long does the whole procedure take?
      I cannot miss her wedding at any cost. I am looking forward to having a lot of fun with my girls. I really hope I can get through.
    • I can completely understand how excited you are for your best friend's wedding. My best friend last year planned a destination wedding with the help of The Addison professional wedding planners in Boca Raton. As his fiancee's family stay there. Due to some health issues I was unable to attend the wedding, I regret as I missed an amazing wedding that I'm hearing about from my friends. I'm not aware of the DUI protocols, but I would suggest you to complete the legal procedure as soon as possible and don't miss your best friend wedding.