Is my friend gay?

• Is my friend gay?

So I have a friend that I would quite like to have some fun with but he hasn't come out as gay however he acts quite gay. He doesn't have a feminine voice but I jokingly said to him once I'd f*ck him in the a*sehole if he lost his football match and he said "do it now if you want" while angling his bum towards me (he was walking beside me). On another occasion there was a group of us swimming at a river and one guy was swimming in only his boxers. My friend then slapped his a*se randomly.

What do you guys think?? Also I'm closeted so he doesn't know I like him.
    • It is not the question of who is gay. Gay is not the issue. YOU write that YOU say that YOU want to FK him. YOU write that YOU say TO him that YOU want to FK him. NUMBER ONE -- there is no such thing as acting gay. 350 pound footballers can emphasize that. And so can sumo wrestlers and 1000 years of sports show it off. . NUMBER TWO --- you are not honest. Meaning, not inaccurate. The meaning is, accurately, YOU ARE NOT HONEST. You want to play homo gay dick ass THEN GO LOOK. You are obviously able. You pretend the ''feminine'' is gay. As if womaen are all gay. You are a bit of a liar here because you know better. Need to date and masturbate. Have fun.
    • You say what YOU write down and so say. Nothing of YOU is from here. If it YOU not be a liar before, YOU demonstrate YOU as a liar now. We forgive and forget silliness and off the cuff stuff Am here full of it.
      ===> B U T ===> YOU emphasize what YOU mean just as you write it. Feminine does not equal nor entail female. Not all fewmales are feminine. It does be[pend. There is such as tom-boys. Not all boy queers are gay nor homosexual. Not all dick suckers are gay ... they are useful in groups of boys. So are boy ass holes. No gay meaning.
      --- HOMOSEXUAL does not entail GAY, dick wise nor otherwise. . .
      --- Do write to you to go ahead and have fun.
      ---- If you chop off your head you are either dead or still getting horny ... depending, if you grit the meanings.