How can I convince my daughter?

• How can I convince my daughter?

I'm a mother of 2 children (10 and 16 years old). My elder daughter is very adamant to undergo breast implant surgery as her boobs are small. I tried to convince her to wait for some more years but she is not listening to me. Why are teenagers behind plastic surgery? I told her she is just 16 and the boobs can grow till the age of 20 or more. It seems she and her friends have scheduled an appointment with a surgeon for breast implants in Windsor Ontario next week. I don't think she will listen to me anymore. Anyone here with the same situation? How should I convince her? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!!
    • Clara258 wrote:

I'm a mother of 2 children (10 and 16 years old). My elder daughter is very adamant to undergo breast implant surgery as her boobs are small. I tried to convince her to wait for some more years but she is not listening to me. Why are teenagers behind plastic surgery? I told her she is just 16 and the boobs can grow till the age of 20 or more. It seems she and her friends have scheduled an appointment with a surgeon for breast implants in Windsor Ontario next week. I don't think she will listen to me anymore. Anyone here with the same situation? How should I convince her? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!!
      dear aunt , please persuade your elder daughter not to go for the implant surgery...my neighbor aunt has done that surgery and now she complained that her boobs become quite saggy at an very early stage..
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks