Crush on a girl at school

• Crush on a girl at school

Hey, so this is my dilemma. I recently moved to a new high school at the start of the year. I had to get an orientation of the school. It's an only girls school. I got an orientation from 4 prefects. I got introduced to each of them and felt a certain attraction towards one of the girls who were giving me an orientation. I don't know why though. I think it's because I'm going through a phase where I want to figure things out about myself, and that includes sexuality. I think what made me feel something towards her was the fact that she had short hair and I, being the stupid girl I am, decided that it is safe to assume that she may be into girls. I know that this is an extremely foolish assumption to make. So I basically saw her as someone who can help me figure things out. Now, this orientation thing happened a while again. School's started, it's been about 5 months. In these 5 months I've seen her around, but I haven't really had a proper conversation with her. I can count the number of times I had any interaction with her (excluding orientation), it would be about 3 times. I remember one of the times where us biology students had an assignment due, so we were talking about it in this room that I go to early in the morning before school starts (she always comes there too). She asked me and this other girl what animals we were doing. I replied and that was about it. It was around this time that she waved to me when we were crossing paths - that was the best day ever. The second time was when she jumped off stage very perfectly, so I told her that it was amazing because I was the only one who saw. She remarked by saying that it would have been amazing if she fell over, which she didn't (thank god!). The most recent time was when she offered me lollies in the same classroom early in the morning. I smiled and replied by saying I was okay, and I thanked her. Since then I haven't talked to her and I don't see her around school that much. I'm also extremely shy and introverted so I don't know how to talk to her. I don't even know if she's into girls. Apart from seeing her early in the mornings in that classroom, I see her at a club in school I go to every Friday lunchtime. She is there most times. I really want to talk to her, but my shyness and fear is stopping me. What if she isn't into girls? I don't know what to do. I know that I really like her, I really need help on this situation, what should I do? We don't have any classes together, so that also sucks.

Any help would be absolutely appreciated :)
    • animallover132 wrote:

Hey, so this is my dilemma. I recently moved to a new high school at the start of the year. I had to get an orientation of the school. It's an only girls school. I got an orientation from 4 prefects. I got introduced to each of them and felt a certain attraction towards one of the girls who were giving me an orientation. I don't know why though. I think it's because I'm going through a phase where I want to figure things out about myself, and that includes sexuality. I think what made me feel something towards her was the fact that she had short hair and I, being the stupid girl I am, decided that it is safe to assume that she may be into girls. I know that this is an extremely foolish assumption to make. So I basically saw her as someone who can help me figure things out. Now, this orientation thing happened a while again. School's started, it's been about 5 months. In these 5 months I've seen her around, but I haven't really had a proper conversation with her. I can count the number of times I had any interaction with her (excluding orientation), it would be about 3 times. I remember one of the times where us biology students had an assignment due, so we were talking about it in this room that I go to early in the morning before school starts (she always comes there too). She asked me and this other girl what animals we were doing. I replied and that was about it. It was around this time that she waved to me when we were crossing paths - that was the best day ever. The second time was when she jumped off stage very perfectly, so I told her that it was amazing because I was the only one who saw. She remarked by saying that it would have been amazing if she fell over, which she didn't (thank god!). The most recent time was when she offered me lollies in the same classroom early in the morning. I smiled and replied by saying I was okay, and I thanked her. Since then I haven't talked to her and I don't see her around school that much. I'm also extremely shy and introverted so I don't know how to talk to her. I don't even know if she's into girls. Apart from seeing her early in the mornings in that classroom, I see her at a club in school I go to every Friday lunchtime. She is there most times. I really want to talk to her, but my shyness and fear is stopping me. What if she isn't into girls? I don't know what to do. I know that I really like her, I really need help on this situation, what should I do? We don't have any classes together, so that also sucks.

Any help would be absolutely appreciated :)
      it is better you pick up some courage or at least disown your shyness and open your mind to her..then you can study her mind
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks
    • animallover132 wrote:

siRius15 wrote:

hi friend animallover.....how long will you observe...? then you will become old and some one will take the lead...understand?
      Yep, I understand. I'm going to try and talk to her. I'm just really nervous.
      first take her to a coffee shop or ice cream parlor...offer her a costly one...praise her dress or personality with some adjectives then slowly open your mind..wish you will succeed...
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks
    • I wish I could do that. But we don't know each other well enough for me to ask her to go to a coffee shop/ice cream parlour with me without it coming off as completely weird or obvious. Shouldn't I start things slowly? Since you've replied, I've talked to her once but it was really brief. Also, there is no possibility of us going out together for a coffee at the moment.