being teased at school

• being teased at school

Ever since an "unhappy" incident at sport class, at school--while we were playing basketball, when i threw the ball it fell right into another girl's head. She started screaming, blaming me and saying stupid stuff, hitting me madly. That happened a month ago, and since then she keeps saying bad stuff about me like "you're ugly", "it looks like a bird pooped on your forehead, that will explain the pimples", "your face is a truck", "you're stupid, how couldn't you know the date when Neagoe Basarab founded the aobsoabdxisbson church", "you get red when i insult you like a volcano"... and some of the other girls blame me as well. And ffs she got into the ball, not the ball got into her. I fight back, im no wise girl that retreats, if she insults, i insult back, but not savage like she insults me. I said that when she was born the doctor dropped her beacose she was very very very ugly. And i tried to shut up but she keeps saying these things about me and I CANT STAND IT. I didnt say that she is fat until now, but im preparing im not going to tell the teacher, im so "traitor". Everyone will laugh at me if i say. But i had enough pimple jokes. IM LOADING MY GUN! Joking But until my "attack" i wish some serious advice beFORE I BLOW OUT
      Low carb chips and The half day diet to lose weight