Anyone experienced erectile dysfunction?

• Anyone experienced erectile dysfunction?

Hey!! I have come across many articles and forums which say masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction. Is that true? I have been masturbating 2 times a day in my teens. I didn't think it would have anything to do with ED issues.
      I had been in a relationship when I was 20 years old. It was a good sexual experience but later I started experiencing ED issues. We didn't always have sex and I was hard enough to enjoy things.
      I continued to masturbate and my erection problems grew worse. I stopped having morning erections and I didn't get fully hard when masturbating. I don't know what to do. Has anyone here had a similar situation? What have you done to get back your erection?
      I decided to give up masturbating after reading many online articles. It's been nearly 5 weeks and I did notice some improvement. But it was intermittent. My girlfriend is so supportive and I feel very comfortable to be with her. She suggested me to undergo erectile dysfunction treatment from a clinic in Toronto. I told her to wait for some more time as I feel better than before. If I still finding difficult to stay hard, I might consider the treatment. Has anyone here undergone this treatment? How was your experience with it?