masturbation

• masturbation

How often do you find yourself masturbating? Most of the time I do it 2 to 3 times a day ,but in other instances number jumps up to around 5 or 6. I try to take breaks for a few days in between ,but on some days (especially the ones where you have to do) can be challenging. Excited to hear feedback on this.
    • Oh man, my favorite topic! I could talk about it for hours. That's why I'm on here cause my best friends from school won't even admit to doin it and get mad when I even mention my dick. Anyway, yes, I'm like you -- 2 or 3 times a day usually. Once when I wake up to enjoy my morning wood. A better one when I get home from school. And one before I go to sleep at night. I do it lots of different ways and places but I like to be naked when I can cause I like to look at my body and my penis. I've never done it at school but Rylak posted about that and I'm excited to try it when school starts this month. I have done it 5 or 6 times in one day but that was just to see if I could do it. Rather than going for numbers, I sometimes see how long I can make the session last. I've gone over 5 hours staying hard and bringing myself just to the edge but not cumming til one huge cum at the end. I usually shoot rather than dribble, but when I edge like that the little cannon really explodes! I shoot over my shoulder and one time I hit my eye. I should remember to keep my mouth shut, lol. I don't get to do that very much cause my parents have to be away for me to do it. I hope that answers your question and starts a conversation. Let me know if you want to know more:)