Advice on relation

• Advice on relation

Hi

I was in a serious relationship for the past two years. Tina was much happy with me and she trusted me so much. Things change in a short period of time.

We had many friends and for every occasion, we use to enjoy together. Last month, we went for a trip and all the hell what I am facing now starts from the trip. Some girls in our friend's group made some plans to cause a disturbance in our relationship and I must say that they succeeded. They had with them some photos of me which were taken years back. And the pics were taken along with my ex GF. Tina came to know about my past relationship. She didn't know my past and I hid it from her just to keep her happy because I loved her so much.

But Tina was not satisfied with my explanations and she thought that I was cheating her. I never thought of cheating her. My past relationship was just for two months and we do not have much time together. That was a short story.But Tina is very much frustrated. She behaves like she no longer believes me. We had physical relation many times in the past years while we were together and what makes me so sad is that she filed a sexual assault charge against me. I don't know what to do.

I love Tina so much but now am really helpless. She thought that I ditched her. A few of my friends know the truth and they talked to her but she does not believe. I have tried to talk to her but that was too in vain.

I don't know if her complaint will lead to a serious matter and some of my friends suggested to take legal support by taking help of sexual assault lawyers in Toronto as I am staying there.I do not want to lose her but what makes me really afraid is the case she registered. I am really worried about the case. Please help me with some suggestions. I want to prove my innocence and at the same time, I want Tina back to my life. Hope someone can help me.
    • I'm not really good in relationship advice for I had only been in a relationship once.
      Just take some time off the relationship.. time heals everything. If you have been good to her, she will come back to you.
      As for the assault thing, I dont want to discourage you but its pretty serious.
      i have just broken up with my man two months ago because my love for him started to vanish ( I did not intend to) and what I can say is that,
      as a woman, we kind of feel gross and irritated if someone we dont like touch us. (it happened to me with my boyfriend but we used to be really
      lovey dovey befor... i dont know, i think its natural for a woman), so if she filed that sexual harrassment thing, maybe its a sign that she really
      doesnt like you anymore.
      if you want her back, once again, take some time.
      reassure her in the future that you love her. And tell her that she is so much better compared to your ex. (we like to compare ourselves to other women, and surely we like to be better compared to others.. specially to our mans exes.)
      I dont know if I've been of any help.. but hey man, life is to short to devote yourself to a woman who has given up on you. You are special too you know.
      Too much sunshine creates a desert. :thumbup: