Does he like me?

• Does he like me?

I really like this guy and I'm always looking at him. I wrote him a letter apologizing for staring and that I would stop. I couldn't stop. One time I saw him and we made eye contact for about 25 seconds, I looked a way and looked back, he was still looking but quickly stopped and walked away. A week later he stopped me in the hallway and said he appreciated my letter. I've noticed since that he tries to talk and sit near me more. I don't know if he likes me?
    • well.. flirting through glancing at him is actually sexy and a good way to catch his attention. BUT if you keep on doing it for a very2x long time and all the time, I think it would be CREEPY. So please try to minimize it for your own sake. And as for the question if he likes you, those things that he did cant really tell if he do like you, maybe he is just being nice. I dont want to pull your hopes down. Just wait, if he would do things that are flirty and nice to you in the future, then maybe he does. But for now, I think his actions are not sufficient enough to prove that he likes you.
      Too much sunshine creates a desert. :thumbup: