Boy at my drumming class.

• Boy at my drumming class.

There's this boy at my drumming class. Whenever he isn't there, I actually drum really good. No mistakes, and all that.
      Though, when he arrives, I flail around sometimes, get confused, etc. My heart just beats really hard and I go out of focus sometimes.
      We haven't talked. I really want to start a conversation somehow, but I don't know how. He sits near me sometimes, when the other 2 people in my class drum. I have an opportunity to start a conversation, but I don't know.. Too shy. I just wait for him to talk first, and I think it's kind of disrespectful somehow, I don't know. He seems to smile whenever he messes up, or does something good and gets a compliment. Sometimes I think he smiles at me, but it's probably just my imagination. I'm running for student council, and I'm afraid I might fail, because I think about him a lot, so I get out of focus, and every day it just keeps getting worse, and I don't know what to do. Just one hug from him will make me happy for the rest of my life. It may be a phase, it may be not, I don't know. :(