I Love to do modelling

• I Love to do modelling

Hi, I'm twenty-five years old. Working in an MNC. I loved to do modeling, but my job didn't allow me to concentrate on it. As my job was stressful I couldn't take care of my health. Seeing my passion for modeling, my colleague suggested me to choose modelling as my profession. There was an incident occurred last day, which lost my confidence on me. I met my old friend during a party, I shared my aspiration towards modeling. She told me that I'm pretty, but does not have a perfect body shape as a model. I got depressed. I realized my small breast does not suit me for modeling. I asked my friend for a solution. She told me about breast enhancement surgery. I googled it and got an idea. I’m thinking of getting a breast enhancement surgery from Toronto. How long will it take me to recover from the surgery pain? Please share your ideas. Thank you.
    • Hi I don’t think you need surgery for modeling just take a look at today’s top models. Gigi hadid, Bella hadid, Kendall Jenner,and a bunch of other models which have small breasts. I mean personally I believe small breasts have incorporated their way into the modeling industry. I see them everywhere on different models, so I really don’t think surgery is necessary. (I mean you could always send me pictures and I could rate them for you lol jk)