Could you give me your opinion ? Who is the most popular teenage girl in the world now?

• Could you give me your opinion ? Who is the most popular teenage girl in the world now?

hello :) ,
      who is in your opinion the most popular/famous/all-girls-aspire-to-be-like teenage girl in the world right now? (Aged 17 or younger) ;)

Could you give me some names (age 17 or younger)?

I'm sure a few years ago probably it was selena gomez (but now she is 25). I'm talking about popular famous idol girls aged 17 or younger.
      Like the Marilyn Monroe of teenage girls in 2017, who is it?

I'm sure a lot of you will say: ME!! but yes of course, I mean who comes in second place after you ;) ;) ;) ?

Thank you very much.

Joe 8) 8) 8) 8)
    • JoeXX wrote:

hello :) ,
      who is in your opinion the most popular/famous/all-girls-aspire-to-be-like teenage girl in the world right now? (Aged 17 or younger) ;)

Could you give me some names (age 17 or younger)?

I'm sure a few years ago probably it was selena gomez (but now she is 25). I'm talking about popular famous idol girls aged 17 or younger.
      Like the Marilyn Monroe of teenage girls in 2017, who is it?

I'm sure a lot of you will say: ME!! but yes of course, I mean who comes in second place after you ;) ;) ;) ?

Thank you very much.

Joe 8) 8) 8) 8)
      Catch me outside girl. I feel like she has made a name for herself on social media (what all teen use nowadays)and I certainly have seen a lot of girls talk about how they wish they had that type if following on Instagram, how they want to talk like her, act like her, and kinda be her. I mean cmon she’s living the life(brand deals,instagram success,celebrity friends,money)at such an early age. I mean not every girl wants to be her, as every girl has different role models but the cash me outside girl defenetly has to be up there with the top teens who have had a great influence on 2017 teenage girls.