Any insights about laser resurfacing?

• Any insights about laser resurfacing?

Hi!! I have acne since I was 13 years old. My mom said it will fade away as she had it when she was young. But I couldn't see any changes so far. I'm 25 years old. This acne has affected me very badly. I lost the confidence to stand in public because of this acne. So I consulted a doctor in my locality and he prescribed Isotretinoin to get rid of my acne.
      It was very effective and I was happy to see the changes. But later I started experiencing severe itching, dry skin, rashes, dry mouth, etc. So I consulted a GP in my locality. He asked me if I'm taking any medications and I told him about Isotretinoin. He advised me to stop taking those pills as I'm suffering from the side effects of Isotretinoin. After stopping Isotretinoin, acne has increased more. I just hate to see myself in the mirror.
      One of my aunts suggested undergoing laser resurfacing from a clinic in Mississauga. She said that the procedure is very effective as she had seen one of her neighbors undergoing this procedure in their locality. While researching online, I saw about fractional resurfacing technology. Has anyone here undergone this method? I'm thinking of giving it a shot. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!