Want to meet my Latina

• Want to meet my Latina

I’m in a bit of pickle. I met this amazing Latina woman online and we’ve been talking for a few months. We’re turning serious and I plan to visit her in Colombia. Now, before anyone lectures me how it is dangerous there, I am a grown man and stable in life. I can make my own decisions.
      My lady is legit. I have spoken to her on the phone a lot of times, We’ve Skyped and yes her voice and face match the profile. I’ve sent her gifts and she graciously takes a photo of them.
      I do love spoiling my girl with flowers, but that’s beside the point. I think that this point we’re turning serious and the natural next step is to meet in person. Since we’re not in the same country I plan to visit her. I hope to spend my off time there with her by my side so we can talk personally and have dinners.
      My question is, I wanna go there but can I also take a romance tour? I wanna meet my lady but at the same time I also want to meet other women in her country. I kind of want to have a backup plan in case things with my girl don’t work out. I know that online romance can be a bit different when two people finally meet in person for the first time.
      I want to take this romance tour by AFA, they have tours in Cartagena. I’m not sure if romance tours are legit too, but my research says they do tours a couple of times every year and there are numerous reviews.
      What should I do? Should I go on to romance tour or just DIY my trip to Cartagena to meet my girl? Please help!!!!!