Myopia - Please help!

• Myopia - Please help!

I have been wearing glasses 6 years ago for myopia. My prescription was varying till a couple of years back and now it is kind of stabilized. I always hated my glasses. It doesn't suit my face. I hate it when it gets cloudy in hot and wet environments. I have spent a pretty penny on fixing the broken glasses and getting new frames. I’m fed up. Lately, I read a blog on custom LASIK surgery. It says that custom LASIK doesn’t just correct common vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, it also corrects smaller, more obscure vision problems. One of my friends has undergone LASIK surgery last week. She is experiencing difficulties facing bright light. How traditional LASIK differs from custom bladeless LASIK? How will I know which one is better for me? I need to fully understand the potential risks and complications before undergoing the laser vision correction procedure. I have scheduled an appointment with an ophthalmologist In Toronto for next week. Can you please help with some questions which I should ask him? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.