Breast Augmentation Surgery

• Breast Augmentation Surgery

Hi, I'm 52 years old. I'm physically fit and toned and I maintain myself by doing a lot of regular exercise. However, these exercises have not helped me to restore the firmness of my breasts. So I have decided to undergo breast augmentation surgery. I researched online about the clinics which provides the best augmentation surgery and took a visit over there. But their answers to my questions were vague and I was not feeling safe. Recently, when I went to a birthday party, I met my old friend. During our conversation, I asked her about breast augmentation surgery. She suggested a clinic in Toronto from where she has undergone the surgery. Her breasts look good after the surgery. After reaching home, I checked the website of the clinic mentioned by my friend. I was impressed because all the information were readily available, so I took an appointment over there. The doctor gave detailed answers to all my queries and I was feeling comfortable. I have scheduled the surgery in the coming week. Will a breast augmentation hurt? Is it necessary to keep ice packs after the surgery? Kindly share your experiences and advice. Thank you.