LASIK Surgery

• LASIK Surgery

My bf met with an accident last year and was traumatized for a couple of months. I missed him during class hours and every evening I skipped my last 1 hour and met him. His physician says he is suffering from post-intensive care syndrome. Although his symptoms have decreased considerably, his anxiety towards surgery and surgical procedures still persists. He is always stressed and anxious about every medical procedure. Recently he told me that he finds difficulty seeing at night. Last time, he was not able to drive at night due to his eye problem and I drove the car. Also, he suffers from a severe headache, eye irritation, squinting etc. I took him to a nearby eye clinic in Toronto for a check-up. The optometrist diagnosed him with astigmatism and he suggested undergoing LASIK surgery procedure. I'm afraid because he will not undergo the surgery due to his fear. My friend told me that, his eye condition will become very poor if he doesn’t treat properly. I’m really worried about my sweetheart. What should I do? How will I convince him for the surgery? When I researched online, I heard about other procedures such as PRK and SMILE. Among those which one is the best? Kindly share your views on this.